Bitten Object Model
- Build configurations, each composed of zero or more target platforms.
- Target platforms, which are basically categories for build slaves based on their properties.
- Rules for matching a build slave against a target platform.
- Pending, in-progress or completed builds, associated with a specific target platform and build configuration.
- Properties of the build slave that performed a build.
- Information about an invidividual build step, such as the output and the result (success or failure).
- A build log for a specific step
- The individual log messages in a build log
Download in other formats: